Get a close-up view of Assumption Greek Orthodox Church of Madison.
- Tours are given each hour, on the hour.
- Learn about who we are by enjoying a tour of our Sanctuary. A brief, informal lecture will be given on each tour, about the Church’s history, the impressive Iconography by parishioner Byzantine artist, David Giffey, and an opportunity to ask questions.
- Enter the Sanctuary from the street side (N.7th Street), and proceed up the two flights of stairs to the right.
- An elevator is available, on the first flight of stairs to the main lobby, and just around the corner to the right.
- Or use the grand entrance facing East Washington Avenue and proceed up the stairs to the left.
Please wear shoes and shirts. Thank you.